The Women In Construction Afternoon Tea is an event tailored for all women in the construction industry - from builders to secretaries to wives. This event aims to provide women with opportunities to keep up to date with industry news and have a strong voice on local issues.
Donna Robinson, Essential Office Support
- Compliance matters - full tax credits, TPAR & Subcontractors, Superannuation & wages
- The paperless office - how to reduce your paper usage, printing costs and overall office expenses
- Is your business structure tax-effective?
- Occupation-specific tax deductions for employees in the building industry
Diane Craven, Senior Account Executive, MBA Insurance Services
- The latest updates to Home Warranty Insurance
- Contract Works Claims
- Insuring pre-existing structures - who is responsible?
VenueCooma Ex Services Club
106 Vale Street, Cooma