FORMING YOUR BUILDING CAREER
Are you thinking about taking the next step in your building career and need a building licence?
Start your own business or expand your capabilities.
Master Builders is the leading education provider in the building and construction industry. We are here to help you gain the necessary qualifications on your pathway to a building licence.
Best of all, the Australian and NSW Governments support the building and construction industry with educational subsidies*, tax write-offs and consumer grants, so there’s no reason to delay your journey.
Find out how we can help you reach your qualification goals.
Our qualification programs are available in a couple of study options, to suit your way of learning and around your busy working schedule:
- Enrol and start anytime
- You could complete the course in just over 7 months
- You choose where and when to study
- You schedule your studies to fit in with your work and life commitments
- Participate in training at your own pace
- Save time commuting to classes
- Minimise impact on the working week
- Optional online interactive tutorial sessions available
- No time off the job to attend classes
- Meet relevant industry and licensing requirements - See Fair Trading NSW licensing criteria
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the process by which you can achieve a nationally recognised qualification, without the need to attend classes. You are assessed by providing us with evidence of the knowledge, skills and experience you have gained in the past.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RPL?
- Convert your years of experience into a nationally recognised qualification
- Start anytime
- No time off site - fit your evidence gathering around your work and family commitments
- No need to attend classes
- You could earn a qualification in as little as 3 months
- We service anywhere in NSW
- We come to you! - our assessors come to your workplace to conduct the skills assessment
- Unlock your earning potential
IT'S AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3!
Go to https://www.mbansw.asn.au/site-recognition-prior-learning-rpl for more information on RPL
On successful completion of your classroom training or your RPL assessment, you will be eligible to receive a CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) OR a CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building).
Once your final assessment has been successfully completed and has been passed through a Quality Assurance review, you should receive your certificate within 28 days.
Contact us for more information or download an information brochure below
READY TO GO? .....APPLY NOW!
CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
|1.06 MB||1.06 MB|
|733.43 KB||733.43 KB|
|803.59 KB||803.59 KB|
|875.06 KB||875.06 KB|
|923.52 KB||923.52 KB|
What are the entry requirements?
- A previous trade certificate III nationally recognised qualification
- At least 3 or more years of full time work experience in building and construction
- 1 year of supervisory experience in building and construction
- Successfully complete our building and construction career quiz
- Successfully complete our referee checking process
- Meet all our entry requirements and eligibility criteria
HOW DO I FIND OUT ABOUT BECOMING A LICENCED TRADE PROFESSIONAL?
NSW Fair Trading provides all licensing for builders and tradespeople who work in the building and construction industry of New South Wales.
Find out everything you need to know about becoming a licenced builder on the NSW Fair Trading website. To apply for a NSW building licence you must have the required qualifications and industry work experience as stipulated by NSW Fair Trading.
NSW GOVERNMENT SUBSIDISED TRAINING
Master Builders has a contract with the NSW Government (Department of Industry) to offer and provide training and assessment programs under the government's Smart and Skilled program. Eligibility and course availability criteria apply.
To find out if you are eligible visit the Smart and Skilled NSW website.
Master Builders’ training consultants can also assist you with your enquiries.