How can Master Builders help you on your pathway to becoming a builder?
Master Builders is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID 6163), accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority. Our aim is to provide the industry with best practice education and training that supports the careers and aspirations of those working in the building and construction industry.
NSW Fair Trading provides all licensing for builders and tradespeople who work in the building and construction industry of New South Wales. Find out everything you need to know about becoming a licenced builder on the NSW Fair Trading website. To apply for a NSW building licence you must have the required qualifications and industry work experience as stipulated by NSW Fair Trading.
For tradespeople in NSW, Master Builders Education and Skills Development offer pathways to the nationally accredited qualifications you need to apply for your building licence. The 2 qualifications on offer are:
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
Our qualification programs are available in a few study options, to suit your way of learning and around your busy working schedule:
- Classroom training and assessment - classes are scheduled around the working week at our dedicated training facility
- Onsite recognition of prior learning (RPL) - we come to your workplace for an onsite assessment
- Online and mixed delivery
CLASSROOM TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH MASTER BUILDERS
- You could complete the course in just over 7 months
- Learn from our industry professional trainers
- Minimise impact on the working week with classes scheduled on weekends
- Majority of assessments done in class (minimal homework)
- Meet relevant industry and licensing requirements - See Fair Trading NSW licensing criteria
- Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification, which you can submit towards applying for your building licence.
- Master Builders Association of NSW (Master Builders) is the leading building and construction industry association across the state - we won't let you down
- Training developed by the industry, for the industry
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL)
WHAT IS RPL?
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the process by which you can achieve a nationally recognised qualification, without the need to attend classes. You are assessed by providing us with evidence of the knowledge, skills and experience you have gained in the past.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RPL?
- Convert your years of experience into a nationally recognised qualification
- Start anytime
- No time off site - fit your evidence gathering around your work and family commitments
- No need to attend classes
- You could earn a qualification in as little as 3 months
- We service anywhere in NSW
- We come to you! - our assessors come to your workplace to conduct the skills assessment
- Unlock your earning potential
Applying for RPL is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
On successful completion of your classroom training or your RPL assessment, you will be eligible to receive a CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) OR a CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building).
Once your final assessment has been successfully completed and has been passed through a Quality Assurance review, you should receive your certificate within 28 days.
Contact us for more information and to receive an information brochure
READY TO GO? .....APPLY NOW!
CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
|967.33 KB||967.33 KB|
|803.59 KB||803.59 KB|
|792.38 KB||792.38 KB|
|924.81 KB||924.81 KB|
|1.06 MB||1.06 MB|
What are the entry requirements?
- A previous trade certificate III nationally recognised qualification
- At least 3 or more years of full time work experience in building and construction
- 1 year of supervisory experience in building and construction
- Successfully complete our building and construction career quiz
- Successfully complete our referee checking process
- Meet all our entry requirements and eligibility criteria
NSW GOVERNMENT SUBSIDISED TRAINING
Master Builders has a contract with the NSW Government (Department of Industry) to offer and provide training and assessment programs under the government's Smart and Skilled program. Eligibility and course availability criteria apply.
To find out if you are eligible visit the Smart and Skilled NSW website.
Master Builders’ training consultants can also assist you with your enquiries.